Well-known no. one messenger platform WhatsApp is free to use, a multiplatform messaging app that allowed to you make video and voice calls, send text messages, and share images, documents, user location. Two million-plus active users worldwide using WhatsApp service.
The good news is that now you can enjoy WhatsApp service can be used by PC or MAC browser.
WhatsApp was founded by Brian Acton and Jan Koum former employees of Yahoo. Know WhatsApp owned by Facebook.
Here you get the freedom to the user, update status in their profile, and share happiness to their family and co relative at a particular function and calibration.
Whatsapp is now available with your pc, laptop, and MacBook, which is possible by two methods that are WhatsApp web service and WhatsApp Desktop application.
Here is the process to go and view WhatsApp in a web browser on PC:
- Connect your system to the internet and open your PC, laptop, or tablet browser.
- Type in search bar web.whatsapp.com, where it will be showing a QR code.
- Also, open the WhatsApp application on your Android phone, tap the three dots at the top right, and choose the WhatsApp web option available.
- On an iPhone, open WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left available, and choose WhatsApp web/desktop option.
- Here now it will ask for a scan QR code, by using your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR code visible in your computer’s web browser.
- Now scan the QR code by pointing your phone camera at the computer screen wait a few seconds then your messages will automatically to the desktop screen.
- Now you can experience desktop WhatsApp by sending messages and photos or more by keyboard and mouse use.
For logging out from your PC you can do it by tapping the three dots icon or from the notification bar by choosing the logout option.
Here is the process to Instal WhatsApp web application on PC:
Open your Pc browser and search whatapp.com/download, download the application green button, find the file in the download section and double click on it, Install it on your PC or MAC.
Follow the simple step during installation and complete the process.
- On a Windows computer, you should follow the steps in the installer’ and on a Mac simply drag the WhatsApp icon to your applications folder.
- Now start the WhatsApp desktop application on your PC or MAC and then process it the same as above for browser done.
- 3. Here the app will remain logged into WhatsApp until you choose to log out option.
- Logging out also the same step as the browser, by tapping the three dots icon or from the notification bar by choosing the logout option.
Note: Whatsapp application work only, Operating system is Windows 8 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer).