Want to know how to hide chats on Tik Tok live streaming as a viewer, then this guide is for you. Here you will know the tricks to enable and disable chats on Tik-Tok while streaming as a viewer.
TikTok is a short video-creating platform popular among many contraries, Tik Tok is especially popular for short video clips, which are less than a minute. Users can watch and share with other users. It has millions of active users around the globe. If you are using the live streaming function and annoying the chats from flowers and want to hide the chats, follow the below tricks step-by-step guide.
How To Hide Chat on TikTok Live as a Viewer
Hide Chat on TikTok Live as a viewer is not a complicated process, just follow the given steps and hide chats and enjoy the steaming by sitting relax fully. Nonetheless, before you start the tutorial, make sure that you have launched the TikTok app on your phone. But if you haven’t, we can guide you to download it from the play store.
Steps To Hide Comments on TikTok Live
- First, if you are an Android user, go to Google Play Store. Otherwise, go to App Store for Apple users.
- Tap on the search bar and type TikTok.
- Tap on the TikTok app and hit the install button. Wait for the completion of the installation process, until done.
- Then, Start to open the app and log in with your TikTok account.
- Just in case you haven’t got a TikTok account, you can sign up first.
- After you are on the TikTok homepage, go to the Live button at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Find the TikTok live you desire to watch.
Hide Chats By Simple Steps:
However now you have successfully installed TikTok and found the TikTok live you like the most, Now if you want to hide chats, follow two simple steps to hide the chat.
- Hold the screen and swipe to the right. Next, the chat section will disappear from the screen but don’t worry, it won’t be permanent.
- To make it appear again, just hold the screen and swipe to the Right.
FAQ Related Hide Chats On Tik Tok Live As a Viewer
How To Hide Chat on TikTok Live?
To hide chat on TikTok live, you need to tap on the “Live” icon at the top left of the camera screen on TikTok, then swipe the screen to the left.
Why Can’t I Hide TikTok Live Chat?
If you’re not able to hide the chats on any TikTok live As a viewer. First, make sure that you’ve updated the app. Second check “Downdetector” to find the server status check.
Why Are My TikTok Live Comments Grey?
Tiktok live comments are gray possibly because of no network, App needs to be updated and the App server is down.
The Bottom Line
TikTok Chats bring more fun to viewers and increase engagement in live streaming, sometimes it might disturb you, thanks to TikTok giving the option to hide and see again if you want to read comments.