Google doodle is a fun activity by Google, Google celebrates holidays anniversaries, and the lives of famous artists, pioneers, and scientists in place Google logo. The concept was started by Google founders Larry and Sergey by playing the corporate logo to indicate their attendance at the Burning man festival in Nevada festival. After this every year, 5000 doodles are celebrated by Google doodle. Now many students are participating in creating creative Google Doodles and trying to become winners of the year of Google doodle winner. Here are steps to guide the student on how they can apply for the google doodle winner list.
How To Apply for Google Doodle
These are the important steps for those who are willing to participate in the google doodle winner, as google suggested there is a specific process for writing emails to google by parents or teachers for their children.
Steps to follow to Participate in Google doodle Winner:
- Visit the google doodle website by clicking here.
- Download the entry form and Fill in the details.
- Explain in a statement, take a picture of what you have created send it in .png or .jpg format.
- Enter the contest online (recommended) or by mail (see step 3 on the entry form for details)
- Submit it Doodle judge team.
Judging Criteria For google Doodle winner
When you submit the entry form to Google doodle the doodle judging team will be checking the following parameters in that what you created.
- Artist merit: artist merit will be judged based on your artist skills.
- Creativity: Secondly, the creativity you have used, and how you have been used later in the google logo with a unique approach.
- Theme communication: This is the contest theme expressed in both artwork and written statements.